Mamalette is launching city and local language Whatsapp & Facebook Groups and is looking for volunteers to act as group moderators.
We are looking for experienced moderators and admins to join our Moderator Network and work with us throughout on Whatsapp and other social media platforms, in a variety of languages.
What does this entail?
- Expand the Mamalette network on Whatsapp, Facebook and other social media platforms
- Educate the community by sharing Mamalette social media posts, blogs, tips and advice for pregnant women and mothers
- Manage questions and answers by community members
- Actively manage and post engaging content
- Review and respond to user-generated content
- Respond to comments in order to foster a positive community
- Assist with live sessions, webinars and community broadcasts
- Grow your assigned groups community
Qualifications & Requirements
- Good hold on Written English, Written Pidgin English, Written Igbo, Written Hausa & Written Yoruba
Decent experience in mediation and social media is an advantage
- Familiarity with running online community for mothers and pregnant women.
- Being an experienced mother is an advantage
- Familiarity with WhatsApp, Facebook and other social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent grammar and spelling in chat, forums, and posts
Do you get paid for your contributions
- Mamalette does not pay each volunteer for moderating our online communities. We do however, offer access to exclusive events and opportunities which are commissioned by brands. This is offered to volunteers based on their involvement and dedication to their roles.
- If selected you would receive training and other developmental opportunities as well as a certificate of participation after 1 year.
If you are interested please fill the form below >> https://goo.gl/forms/hHFkwpGLFrYwI8I32